Those of you who know me know that I am seriously passionate about three things: My Family & Friends, Breast Cancer Awareness and Photography. I am blessed that I currently work in a job that lets me combine two of those things (photography and breast cancer awareness) in a way that will honor the third (my mom). At The Rose, I am starting a new project to honor breast cancer survivors through photography. Of course, you know who I drug in to be my first guinea pig. Luckily, Riley was there so there wasn't too much kicking and screaming on Nannie's part.
I am honored to present one of our first Stories of Hope, Marie Mahoney - 17 year breast cancer survivor. These are just a few of the photos we took that day. I'll post more later.



The Rose is the Houston area's leading 501(c)(3) non-profit breast cancer organization providing mammography screening, diagnosis, early access to treatment and support to all women
regardless of their ability to pay. For more information visit www.TheRose.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment