In passing a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned to Mike that I found the 'perfect' crib and baby furniture set at Target. I briefly described it to him and told him that I thought we should go look at it some time. We decided we'd do that after we found out the sex, etc. Fast forward to today. He took the day off of work, saying that he wanted to relax and get some things done around the house. I didn't think much of it because he has been working a lot of overtime and I thought he really could use the down time.
Much to my surprise, he spent the day putting our nursery together. He went to Target, remembered what I had told him, and bought all of the furniture that I'd said that I wanted. He put it all together and had the nursery all set up to surprise me when I got home. He seriously is the most thoughtful man I've ever met. How in the world did I get so lucky? It was a wonderful surprise and I still can't believe it. I'm so thrilled with the way it turned out. I'll post pictures soon!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment